Personal Information means any identifying information about you. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: cookies and usage data.
Services means all services provided by saasyDB to you, including (but not limited to) this Website and Subscriptions.
Personal Information Collection
We only collect and use Personal Information to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services. We collect Personal Information for the Website to provide you with a better online experience. We do not store any cookies on our site, but do use Google Analytics and other information services to better understand our site visitors, and for the purposes of marketing.
Personal Information Retention
We keep Personal Information for the shortest time necessary to provide you with Services and to meet all our legal and compliance obligations. To determine this retention period, we take into account (i) the nature of the Personal Information gathered; and (ii) the nature of our legal and compliance obligations. All Personal Information no longer required by us is destroyed and/or erased.
Personal Data from Third Parties
We may, from time to time, obtain Personal Information from third parties to enable us to better tailor our Services to you (Third Party Personal Information). When we obtain Third Party Personal Information, we will notify you within one month. If we use or share Third Party Personal Information, we will notify you immediately.
With respect to Personal Information we hold, you have the following rights:
- Access: You may request from us access to your data that we hold on you.
- Rectification: If the data we hold on you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct it. If the data we hold is incomplete, you may request that we complete it.
- Erasure: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we erase all of the data we hold on you.
- Restrictions: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we restrict the processing of data we hold on you.
- Portability: Subject to certain conditions, you may request that we transfer all the data we hold on you to a third party (including yourself).
- Objections: Subject to certain conditions, you may object to us processing the data we hold on you.
We do not knowingly collect information on children under the age of 16 (“Child”). If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without their parent's verifiable authorization to access our Services, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Third Party Links
You can make payments via Gumroad, who manages our subscriptions and payments.
Merger, acquisition or asset sale
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Information may be transferred, specifically pertaining to your subscription details.